Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

JESSICA BUURMAN

LIFE IS A RUNWAY WALK IT, as they say, JESSICA BUURMAN needs no introduction. I am sure most of you have already known or heard the name who are famous for their shoes. For those few of you, who do not know about them, let me tell you, it is a online shopping site where you can find various things like SHOES, CLOTHES, BAGS, ACCESSORIES and MAN APPAREL.. Check out their website HERE. I am pretty sure u all will like it i am a sucker for their shoes. When i first laid my eyes on their product i was like omg omg, i want it all.And they do have sale in some of their product, dont forget to check it out and dont loose the opportunity. Here are some of my favourite items of theirs.

















Aren't they amazing??? these are just few of them. check out their WEBSITE for more..
Thats all for now, will be  back with my next post soon, till then take care and shop till you drop. :)
                                                                                          MUCH LOVE, KHUSBU

23 comments:

  1. Muy bonitos los collares!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are amazing *.*
    I love this bag <3
    Thank You for nice comment.
    Of course, i follow you now on blogspot and facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really amazing! love this selection!!!
    Timeless mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan los bolsos.
    Bss
    http://stylelovely.com/bayamesa/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely glasses and I love the studded shoes :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything that you've shown here
    thanks for sharing:)
    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, thank's for the comment...sure we can follow each other!!!
    I love this selection, amazing shoes!!!
    Following you on GFC, hope you'll follow me back!
    kisses,
    vogue4breakfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, honey :* Thanks for your comment :* Of course I would like to follow each other! :)) Iam following you now so follow me back :3
    Btw.: Beautiful post!!! :))

    Have a nice Saturday
    Kisses
    -L♥
    www.cup-of-hot-tea.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaaw, I LOVE the first bag and the galaxy-bag - so lovely! :)

    Xx, Sara.

    P.S.: Please feel invited to enter my OASAP-giveaway! <3

    http://saritschka.blogspot.de/2013/04/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, really cool stuff! To be honest - I haven´t heard her name before but now I know ;)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post...
    take a look at my blog,we can follow each other if you want on gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sunglasses! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I am following you ; follow me back ! :)
    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! I am following you ; follow me back ! :)
    Bag with galaxy is so pretty ! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the blue bag and the green studded heels. I'm going right know to check out some bargains, you bad influence :P

    XOXO!

    Pepa.
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you've got a lovely blog,thanx for sharing this post.
    already following you would be glad if you would follow me too

    xx
    byangchee.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome, designer dresses, shoes and other products
    Jessica Buurman

    ReplyDelete